Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: The way a film ends...

  1. #51
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the first one the best, and the second one the second best. If Frodo had let Sam take the ring the final way (only to have gollom fight him for it and Frodo saves the day one final time), I would have liked three the best.

    The most memorable shot in all of the Lord of the Rings for me was the Burning Tree running at a full gallop while lowering it's trunk to dunk it's burning branches into the stream.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Patriarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hated the tree running around, trying to put itself out.. seemed too comical... I did however LOVE that his finger was bitten off.. took be completely be suprise. Cool stuff

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 28, 2004 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Christian Marcussen ]</font>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Patriarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - double post -

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 28, 2004 04:26 AM: Message edited by: Christian Marcussen ]</font>

  4. #54
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Christian Marcussen:
    I hated the tree running around, trying to put itself out.. seemed too comical... I did however LOVE that his finger was bitten off.. took be completely be suprise. Cool stuff
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought the finger being bitten off was comical, and the tree dousing itself such a shock that it took me completely by surprise. I laughed, but felt it was a logical extension of what was going on.

    I suppose you think you are better than a tree.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •